Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 508 - That Love Rocket Is Going To Be Mine

Recorded Sunday, February 5, 2017 1100

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 508 - That Love Rocket Is Going To Be Mine !!!

Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Rain and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Saturday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sun. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Screenshot 2017-02-05 12.56.56.jpg
Screenshot 2017-01-28 06.30.59.jpg
Screenshot 2017-01-28 06.37.34.jpg
Screenshot 2017-01-28 06.56.10.jpg
Screenshot 2017-02-05 11.37.12.jpg
64 to 77%


Constraxx

Cordanna down !!! mythic quests done.
Dailies Galore, Darkmoon Fair for Inscription Recipe…
Grinding Alts for the dungeon with love tokens. 68 Troll druid, Blood Elf Hunter, 24 Draeni Mage, Dwarf Shaman.
So much transmog from 5 man runs on Druid + Hunter…
Grinding Enchanting + Herbing on the Troll druid, hours in Dalaran just making scrolls to 445
Kirin Tor Familiar, Higher Learning in Dalaran, 3 days for first book, 30 hours total sitting near the book spawn areas.
“You Made it Worse!” achievement figthting millhouse manastorm’s wife in Assault on Violet Hold on mythic.
Mobus Rare in Vashj’ir on a guild kill, dropped a recipe and a transmog polearm...
And finally the Roboteer achievement, Flock Together, and Family familiar :D for the Nightmare Treant pet...


Emails.png



Hello everyone,

Hope all is well.  Life is busy, not much game time.  At least I have had internet.  Here are some clips from episode 288, hope you enjoy them!

--Kyle


Greetings CAW Crew,

Still slowly working my way through the Broken Isles, working on the Pathfinder achievement for flying.  I am almost done, just need to finish the last two storylines for the Nightfallen to get the Suramar part of the Loremaster.  I am just putting off the mythic dungeons I have to run.  I have all the reputations to revered for the Broken Isles Diplomat, and exalted with the Nightfallen.  I finally finished all of the exploring, treasure hunting and adventuring bits for the achievements.

Currently I am working on the Family Familiar achievement for pet battling.  I have four of the ten down.  Now it is just a matter of waiting for the proper battles to come up when I feel like pet battling.  I took advantage of Squirt yesterday to level up more pets.  I stayed up far too late this morning trying to finish a goal.  I wanted to get all of my unique pets alphabetically from A - M leveled up to 25.  I went from 728 unique pets at 25 to 769 pets at 25.  That leaves only 56 unique pets below level 25.

Some people have cirles of disappointment that they run searching for mounts.  I have a pet battle point of disappointment.  I have done the Crysa's Flyers battle every day since the beginning of November, and the Albino Buzzard still has not dropped.  So far I have gained three levels on the character I have parked there. There is an herbalism node and a mining node right there, so at least I am building up mats that I will be able to sell.

On the transmog front, I have been working on getting one of each armor type to level 110 on Earthen Ring, so I can transfer all of the extra gear out of my bank, and learn it for mogging.  I just finished my paladin this week, and gives me all four types.  I have also been running Northrend raids again for transmog.  It has been giving me a few pieces on each run, and I am also working on assembling the tier sets.

I wanted to pass on something that Tempest from Bind on Equip mentioned.  It is very expensive to level up cooking in Legion, but you can still get cooking points from running the daily cooking quests in the capital cities. You can get one or two points per day for free.  It has been very useful to me, since all of my recipes are currently grey.  As expensive as mats are, I will probably finish up my professions with Darkmoon Faire points.  Don't forget, the Faire starts tomorrow.

For the Horde,

Duvessae

Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Sunday 1/22 - Friday 2/4

Clan of Darkness II - That’s a Lot of Travel Time! (25,000 quests) AND Lower Blackrock Spire Guild Run (defeat Overlord Wyrmthalak while in a guild group)

10
Ironoverlay
70
Ironicide
20
Ironoverlay
Erieuchtung
Gorecrazed
80

30

85

40
Ferrono
Ironichunter
90

50
Ironichunter
Daprishnah
Matarishna
100

60
Eeddie
Daprishnah
Matarishna
110
Khiriel
Yllie




Last week’s 100’s / 110’s: Wolkwyn, Broseidon

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: Ironichunter, Ferrono, Matarishna



Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment