Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 487 - Darkmoon Legion Faire

Recorded Saturday September 3rd, 2016 @ 4pm

Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Rain and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Saturday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sun. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:

Leeta


Hello sweeties!

I'm back! :D

Hope this finds you all having a great week both in and out of game!

Here's my audio :)

Huggles Leeta xoxo

Aprillian

Wish they would make an instance out of old Orgrimmar. I miss the place.



Screenshot 2016-08-25 16.29.59.jpg
Deepri got screwed
Screenshot 2016-08-27 17.47.40.jpg
Not many sexy outfits

Screenshot 2016-09-03 17.06.24.jpg
Screenshot 2016-09-03 17.07.11.jpg
Screenshot 2016-09-03 17.09.06.jpg

Vrishna



Constraxx


I got ONE! I can’t take any credit, carried by mythic raiders after 5 hours of joining 15 wipes 7 groups, the last one got the kill in 4 minutes.
grovew.jpg

And Into the Legion Game we go :
WoWScrnShot_090316_124841.jpg

Rain



Emails.png



Hello people!

I have my usual audio submission and clips from the past.  These clips are from episode 273 with hosts Aprillian, Ashayo, and El Jeppy, and includes clips of emails from listeners as well.  
Kyle


Hello all sorry for the lack of audio this week but just couldn't find the motivation. Listen to the latest corpse run radio and I must admit Juuno has suddenly got a new accent and deeper voice to match still awesome thoe. Trying to do this whole grammar thing right but don't know if I'm doing it right. So in game got two toons to a 100 my ally rouge and horde Mage and that was about it in WoW finished off the latest expansion in hearthstone. Still got to clear the heroics thoe outside of game it's been a busy week. Helped my grandmother to choose a new second hand car to replace her 20 year old clunker and while over at a co workers house her rat dog. Well got to keep it clean so it was having special cuddle times with various stuffed animals while keeping solid eye contact and when I ignored it, it processed to get onto the couch next to me and kept up the special cuddle time while barking if I looked away. According to Regin this was all apart of its plan to say that it was the alpha of this house and I needed to respect its authority so that happened.

So for the horde

For the alliance

For the Sandgrophers

And for a week ahead that doesn't have tiny dogs trying to make me submit to them in it.

Seeya
Big


Greetings CAW Crew,

It has been a busy couple of weeks with the launch of Legion.  I managed to get all of my 100's to the Broken Shore scenario, and at least one invasion.  Then the Dalaran quests on all of them.  I did one of each demon hunter so I could see the starting zone from both factions.  Did a bit of leveling with the invasions, because that XP was too good to pass up. I had started a gnome hunter, but had not played her.  In three days she went from level one to level 50 with just a couple of starting quests.

I am taking the Legion leveling slow, doing all of the quests.  I am starting on my engineering and cooking leveling.  I actually changed by transmog for the first time since Pandaria.  Since I am beast master spec, I permanently have a glowing blue wolf pet.  So I changed from orange and gold to blue.  I have included a couple of screen shots, one of the new outfit and one with my pets.

Happy questing,

Duvessaeduvessae wolf.jpg
duvessae blue.jpg









Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.

Hide Order Hall Bar, If you don’t want to see it, you can use this addon:
If you use the ChocolateBar addon, found at: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/chocolatebar
You can select the option to hide it there as well.
Also if you are using the MoveAnything addon, found at: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything
There is a simmular option for that addon.

The campaign for the sales of the Sylvanas style gear i talked about at the end, lasts until September 8th and can be found here.
May the Dark Lady watch over you!!

You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday, 8/27 - Friday, 9/2

Hi everyone - So, I was finally able to rescue my poor bloodthirsty toon who had been trapped in Sentinel Hill during the invasions, only to have her succumb to a gang of angry gnolls before she even got out of the fortress walls! Oh well, time to start again.

I hope everyone is enjoying the undirected wanderings about the Broken Isles, and that you enjoy today's guild updates!

-Rogueslayer


10

70
Clemsonn
Marajadeau
Huyong
20
Pixiepocket
Huyong
80
Mithridates
Clemsonn
Marajadeau
Applestroph
Huyong
30
Rashaa
Huyong
85
Mzawesome
Somuchawesome
Mithridates
Marajadeau
Clemsonn
Applestroph
Huyong
40
Rashaa
Huyong
90
Ozoe
Mzawesome
Marajadeau
Solrojo
Mithridates
Huyong
50
Cy
Rashaa
Huyong
100
Ragatarn
Ozoe
Tallysa
Leittah
Marajadeau
Mzawesome
Heisenburger
Nastybob
Huyong
Alkwyn
Matanorria
60
Cy
Marajadeau
Huyong
110
Megelodar
Zuglud
Trelané
Tinilly
Last week’s 100’s: Imperatos, Voltessa, Josslyn, Skralt, Junno, Tinnookk, Dureau, Keelhaul, Teenookk, Ermahgurd, Gotami, Aypresto, Pennanteller, Beastwad, Gemsprocket, Ularand, Deadkelly, Vadka, Hekatie

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: ---  ---



Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment