Saturday, July 2, 2016

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 479 - Darkmoon Faire Fire Festival

Recorded Saturday, July 2  @ 4pm

Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Rain and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Saturday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sun. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno’s delightful adventures




What We've Been Doing:

Leeta

Hey sweeties,

Sorry if recording is abit scratchy - was doing it on an app on my iPad to see how it would go lol Plus I am very tired and it took 3 times to actually record coz I may of kinda... dozed off while trying to do the first 2! O.o

Have a great show and a wonderful week!

Rain

Grand Nagus and I did Blackwing Lair and I got the only pet I needed from there, Death Talon Whelpguard.
Then he dragged me through to kill Sinestra and I got the Dragonslayer achievement.
Ran AQ again - still no new pet drops, but I am exalted with the Brood of Norzdormu now. Then I did Karazhan and got no more pet drops.
SQUIRT DAY!!!!  Leveled the last of the pets I need, then did some of the pets from the guild bank.  Since they were sitting in there for so long, I’m listing them on the AH and putting the gold back in the guild bank.
I hit 1000 daily quests on Cobblesmythe this week.  I remember when I felt like I would never get her past level 40!

Aprillian

Screenshot 2016-07-01 20.23.36.jpg
Screenshot 2016-07-02 16.35.54.jpg
Screenshot 2016-06-25 16.35.30.jpg

Vrishna




Constraxx

Apine Hare running away from Ghost Wolf Pup being chased by Graves pet :D
menageri.jpg

Multibox experiment :
WoWScrnShot_070216_135343.jpg
Thanks to vrishna, aprillian, grand nagus for their advice :D

Emails.png

Good day Ctrl Alt WoW crew, hope you are all well? Kep here!

Well it’s been a little while since I last wrote in. I haven’t had a great deal of time to play over the past few weeks due to working on placement in the cancer unit and theatres in my hospital (I am training to become a theatre practitioner). I had a job interview the other day and landed the job I’ve been working towards for the last 3/4 years! So I am VERY happy about that! On a sad note I have managed to put my back into spasm and trapped my nerves! It’s a RIGHT bummer! Especially as I cannot sit playing the game for long! :(

However, I did manage to get -some- time to play over the last few weeks and managed to obtain the ‘Orc Slayer’ title and I also got exalted with the Steamwheedle Preservation Society earning the ‘Conservationist’ title.

I learnt that you can fish up lunkers in Tannanan (this was a conversation we had in chat a few weeks ago). I would recommend Tannan as a good place to fish for lunkers as there is a chance of fishing up Felblight from the pools also, which basically means – free gold!!

I also learnt that there have been a few changes in the default UI on the PTR. One of the changes is that you now cannot hide your helm or cloak through the UI anymore, you have to visit the transmog vendor - making this a pain! So I hope they change this back? ...or maybe it's time to buy that special yak?!!
Anyway take care all
I’ll miss you!
Kep  


Hello CAW people,

I've included an audio in addition to my clip from the past.  Does this please the Vrishna?  Hehe

--Kyle
Small violins
wambalance













Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.

You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday, 6/25 - Friday 7/1

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a fabulous week. Mine became uber-fabulous yesterday as I started my two week (plus a day) vacation! We're in the midst of loading up the cars (that's right, we need both cars to manage the fun) for our trip, but I wanted to be sure to get the guild updates out the door before we go. For today's update, I've enlisted the help of the incomparable Patti Page - enjoy!

-Rogueslayer


10
Ironpalaver
60

20
Compassiona
70

30

80

40
Ironsillines
Matarina
85

50

90



100
Onondaga
Saeureon
Last week’s 100’s: Tinokkers, Erosin, Baharlee

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Matarina, Goblynne ---


Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment