Sunday, April 5, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 415 - All Of My Favorite Pranks!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Running late!  Hope I made it in time!  Love ya!
aGarrisonSpider.jpg



What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Realized Epril had a slew of herbs and Deepril is a inscriptionist. She had Raise Ally glyph so i made it and Epril traded bubbles circle extended for raise ally.

Prillian

Garrison work order True iron ore!! Have over 1k!
Screenshot 2015-04-03 09.01.53.jpg


Leeta

1/ Leitarr - DK
Went from Lvl92 - 95
Pet Battles mostly although have been doing a few quests as DK’s are awesome on mulling through mobs even in tank spec!
Obsessed with Pet Battles… OBSESSED!
Point in case - 3 and half hours hunting for a Rare Devouring Maggot
Having fun competition with Ashayo, Wingy and Eljeppy regarding Realm Leaderboards for Pet Collecting! :D
WoWScrnShot_032815_220338.jpg
Here Piggy Piggy!
WoWScrnShot_032815_220853.jpg
Mount No.238! \o/
2/ Leeta - Aerie Peak
Dinged Lvl92 - Garrison missions FTW!
3/ Leeta
Exalted with Arakkoa Outcasts
WoWScrnShot_032915_153010.jpg
Mount No.239! \o/
And FINALLY…
WoWScrnShot_033115_143158.jpg
Hello Yellow Eyed Warbringer!
WoWScrnShot_033115_143341.jpg
Mount No. 240! \o/
Then…
Firelands
Exalted with Avengers of Hyjal
Rep1.png
Exalted! Of yay!
Pureblood Hawk.png
WoWScrnShot_033115_163620.jpg
Mount No.241! \o/
And Kel’Thuzard finally gave me…
WoWScrnShot_040215_144138.jpg
Music Roll!
And as we were reading the emails I went to visit Skadi in Utgarde Pinnacle…
Blue Proto Drake.png
BOOYAH!!!
WoWScrnShot_040415_102732.jpg
Mount No. 242! \o/



Rogueslayer

Ironbalance, Tauren hunter
  • 37 -
  • Cape of Stranglethorn, Desolace, Hinterlands
  • 40 in Raventusk Village
WoWScrnShot_040215_075916.jpeg
  • Still there

Ironicide, Dwarf hunter
  • 27 -
  • Duskwood, Wetlands (grey -> green)
  • WoWScrnShot_040115_074349.jpeg
  • 30 at Menethil Harbor
  • Loch Modan and Wetlands Quests
  • 31 in Wetlands

Ironrokrgirl, blood elf paladin
  • 21 -
  • Ghostlands, Ratchet
  • Northern Barrens Quests and Lvl 24 at Nozzlepot’s Outpost
  • Explore Northern Barrens
  • 24, ready to run the caravan from Crossroads

Hellacia, compassionate NE rogue
  • 61 -
  • Back to old world digging - 6 -11% XP per site, no dying
  • Diggerer (50 common), Explore Blasted Lands
  • Fossilized Raptor mount!
  • Still 61, hanging out by cooking dailies


Emails

Rigarmorty audio


An Update
Oh My God I Am Not Having A Good Night
I also listen to Convert to raid and forgot to shamelessly name drop Juuno for she is awesome. Sorry for the poor audio but I was told to do a audio via voice memo so you get it raw.
Big G



Hello Ctrl Alt Wow ladies Fallenangelz here,

Been a long time since I emailed you last, I hope you all having fun out of game and in game! Since my last email I've managed to get 3 level 100's and I'm working on my 4th who is at 93 at the moment. I'm really enjoying warlords more so than any expansion in a long time,there is just so much to do I can't fit it all in!

I've been working on Raiding with Leashes 3 I only need 2 more pets for that hopefully they will drop soon. Hearing the epic edge of your seat drama  saga that is rogueslayer and her Iron mans, I've decided to start my own! I'm still on my first toon who is called IronSniper so no deaths yet *phew* she is sitting at level 14 I started with a hunter because this is the class I feel most comfortable with.
With the announcement of the wow token I've also been working a bit more on gold making so I can buy some tokens, I'm on 110k so far the highest I've been in the game for a long time. I've also been mount farming but RNG is not a very kind god as I'm sure Leeta knows!


Thanks for the podcast, I think I speak for everyone when I say we greatly appreciate all the work you Ladies put into the show.

Talk to you again all soon
Fallenangelz :D


(from Tiber)

Hello Control Alt Wow,
This is my first attempt at a solo audio submission.  I didn't leave myself much time to polish it up, so it may be a little rough.  Hopefully, I at least made it in a useable form for the show.

Tiber
Who hates Garrisons?  


My Update
Greetings Lovely Ladies,

Its always a pleasure hearing from you every week.

Here are a few things and achievements i have got lately.

Pro pet - 75 level 25 pets. Its all about pets baby. I'm sure Leeta will bring this up but last night we worked out that Blizzard have drastically reduced exp on Kura and Timmy from Timeless Isle EXP. Pretty disappointing at this one, but it is their game. Im currently sitting on 63 on earthen ring on Warcraft Pets. The Fragment of anger DOES NOT EXISIT!!!!!! . Its the only one i need for raiding with leashes 3.

I have 198 mounts in game. Only 2 to go until i get the special 200 mount. Working on getting more bones for the White Primal raptor on Dragon isle. Im Still running raids and instances for the other elusive mounts with no luck.

I have 9 more things to go to get for my bigger bag achievement on Timeless Isle. I always start off positive but by the time i leave I'm about ready to hurt someone. :D

MY deathknight Huik in COD is currently level 97 and I'm planning to get him to 100 this extra long weekend.

I still run LFR on Wingclip my main, hunter. Im over half way to get the last bits for the legendary ring.

Still having fun which is the main thing and i always love a chat in vent every night.

Big shout out to the regular crew.

Wingy the Wingstar the Legend Wingstar. Love that guy Wingy.

Peace out.


ps: I challenge everyone that listens to this podcast to write in weekly if not fortnightly to let us all know what you have been up to in game.

Pss: Ok i know ive been slack, but ill try to do it on a more regular timetable.

Psss: Love that Wingy chap









Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus
Not today

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


3/27 - 4/3
  • Chatroom giveaway:
    • From Sideburnz/Kzeah/Ron - Sun Sproutling - Tiber
    • From Leeta - Harmonious Porcupette - Big G

10
Raztada
60

20
Darkfable
70

30

80

40
Razburies
85

50

90



100
Matarena
Nexbardus
Last week’s 100’s: Tumek

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:



Shout Outs & Thank You



We missed you Grand Nagus

No comments:

Post a Comment