Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 410 - Live Long and Prosper


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hello darlings!

Here are a couple of links and a couple screenshots...the music I used this time is from Duskfall Island.  I hope you're all doing great, ladies!  xoxo!

/great big hugs & kisses!

Juuno of Azeroth ;D

S.E.L.F.I.E. Cameras and the Field Photographer Achievement - http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2963/s-e-l-f-i-e-cameras-and-the-field-photographer-achievement

Guide to getting the Garrison Jukebox and Music Rolls - http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/jukebox

Duskfall Island Music - Warlords of Draenor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UzeZRqGaE

Screenshot #1 & #2 - I love it when super hot horse people (aka: Mylune) shows up in my Frostwall Tavern...*giggling*

Screenshot #3 - Vivienne taking a nice hot lava bath.  O.o
Mylune.jpg
Mylune2.jpg
Vivienne.jpg


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian


Screenshot 2015-02-21 11.48.14.jpg


Reactivating old accounts
Screenshot 2015-02-27 18.38.43.jpg
AprillianCAW410.jpg

Leeta

1/ Lunar Festival
Dual boxed Leeta and Azeila to get coins
Azeila hit Lvl86
WoWScrnShot_021515_174010.jpg
My Mage fell through the floor! Me jumping so you can see her!
Got enough coins to get 1 Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing (40 coins) and 1 Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing (75 coins)
Wingy and I did some coins too - took my Priest Attil, she was getting about 7k xp.
2/ Achievements
Did Heroic Sinestra and Deathwing! \o/
WoWScrnShot_022015_203428.jpg
Sinestra Down!!
WoWScrnShot_022215_210824.jpg
Deathwing Dusted!
3/ Mount Runs and Timeless Isle
No luck with any of these this week!
4/ Patch 6.1
  • Heirloom Tab!! OMG best thing ever!!!
  • Garrison Jukebox - LOVE!!!
WoWScrnShot_022715_221349.jpg
I have Lament of the Highborne playing!
I went to get Faerie Dragon scroll…
WoWScrnShot_022715_214825.jpg
So beautiful!
WoWScrnShot_022715_214845.jpg
One of my favourite places!
  • S.E.L.F.I.E Camera
Selfie Camera.png
Got from mission in Garrison :)
WoWScrnShot_022815_081946.jpg
Photo-bombed Panda Style!!

Rogueslayer

Heirlooms Madness!
  • Logged into all characters to log their heirlooms - had 19.  
  • Voltandra bought her unknowns from Org guild vendor = 27
  • Rogueslayer went to Ironforge:
  • Got more -> 35, got the mount! Here it is on Hestrala, lvl 15:
More Lunar Festival
Selfie cam - lavender Pepe
Garrison Cache (and other objects) back to sparkly instead of glowy, plus “Lunarfall Egg” and “Pipper’s Buried Supplies.”  What else?

Millri, orc shaman
  • 80 -
  • Just shy of 82 (81.99), had gotten Vashj’ir coin, so back to Org for cook/fish quests
  • Got all the coins!
  • Voltandra upgraded heirlooms for her - after the shopping spree and upgrades (plus extra), V went from 75K to about 37K!
  • My “clickable” share icon on screenshots isn’t clickable.  I can /share, but the screenshots don’t show.
  • I did share my lvl 85 achievement, though!
  • Blew through Pandaria zones - level up, move on. Picked up Worthy Opponent while riding through the Valley to take the ocean route to Soggy’s Gamble
  • Level 90 - on to Draenor!
  • Level 92, garrison level 2 at start of show

Ironbreaker - human hunter ironman
  • 34 -
  • Green Hills of Stranglethorn
  • 36

Ironbalance, tauren hunter ironman
  • 21 -
  • Caravan to Mor’Shan Ramparts.  Hopped off, “Health Low.” Sat down for some snapvine watermelon, all set.
  • 25



Emails



Guild submission
Hi there all. My name is Kemme and I wanted to do a submission to be part of the Clan of Darkness on Earthen Ring. I am a true altoholic with all 50 slots filled. I actually had to delete a toon to make one on Earthen Ring. I am looking for a guild to join where I can relax and have fun. Right now I have a 35 Orc Hunter named Kemme and I have submitted a little voice segment just for you. Look forward to hearing back from you.


Rain 2-27
An audiothing!

Also, I forgot to mention,  *still* haven't done BRF in LFR yet. Maybe I should get on that? ;)

Rain


Goodbye Mr Spock
Another slow week with to many deaths in it but here my audio to boot









Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


2/20 - 2/26

10

60
Mattahorn
Snuffit
20

70

30

80

40

85

50
Snuffit
90
Vreeshna
Dreeshna
Breeshna


100
Dikar
Jouglet
Last week’s 100’s: Lomwyn

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Snuffit


Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift. I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away. You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper. Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.Sincerely MatahornPs I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment