Monday, November 3, 2014

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 393 - Another Rock/Toothpick!



Recorded on Friday, October 31, 2014

Show Feed:
http://ctrlaltwow.podbean.com/e/ctrl-alt-wow-episode-393-another-rocktoothpick/

Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!




What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Took down Chillimaw


Leeta

1/ Candy Buckets Galore!!!
Well I finally got my 2 cat pets and my Arthas Costume!
WoWScrnShot_102714_211933.jpg
Under the Forsaken Banner!
WoWScrnShot_102714_223243.jpg
Let’s Dance!
Been taking my DK around to get some Candy Buckets too - the gold is good :)
2/ Timeless Isle
Still trying for the last remaining items for Need A Bigger Bag… still no luck!
3/ Mount Runs
The usual - ZG, Stonecore, Vortex Pinnacle, TK, Malygos, Utgarde Pinnacle, Firelands, Dragon Soul and Warbringers!
No luck this week!



Rogueslayer

Millri (orc elemental shaman)
  • 53 - 62
  • Swamp of Sorrows Quests
  • Found I had 85 fel iron ore in the bank, waiting for the skill up. Blew off the dust…
  • Grabbed some Vanishing Powder and the Glyph of Astral Fixation - takes to the Earthshrine in Org (where the cata portals are)
  • Bought a Cursed Birman
  • Quest glow made a huge difference in Pool of Tears
  • Costume and Inconspicuous Box:
  • Really Inconspicuous Box.jpeg
  • Picked up a Flawless Draeneithyst Sphere! (then two more)
  • Final Loramus quest - someone killed him, didn’t respawn. Checked wowhead - never know about Rune of Return!
  • PVP
    • Battle for Gilneas now only needs 1500 points
    • Know Thy Enemy,
  • Blasted Lands Quests
  • The Outlands quest giver for lvl 58 wasn’t at the portal - was on the other side
  • Instant mount broom combined with water-walking triggered by high speed ghost wolf form = excellent escapes
  • 500 Quests
  • Lvl 60 - bring on the Outland buckets!
  • Journeyman Riding? Oops…
  • Delayed Journeyman.png
  • Lvl 60 - portal hijinx? Flew through at 58 from Blasted Lands. At 60, no portal to BL from Org, can’t fly back through from Outlands (wanted shortcut to Stormwind for dousing)
  • Back to Org, zep to Stranglethorn
  • Rotten Hallow!
  • Millri Rotten Hallow.png
  • Penny Pouch gets dropped into the Trade Goods flagged bag
  • While wearing Skeleton and Ninja costume, got tricked but didn’t change shape, could mount and take a flight path!
  • Tricks and Treats of Outland! Now to push to 68 for Northrend
  • Pumpkinhead.png


Emails



How I play Wow :)
I play generously.  I have given more gold/gear/mats to other players  than I can keep track of.  I have been playing since Wrath, and have had tons of characters over the years.  I had 4 level 85’s that I deleted half way into MOP after deciding to quit.  But I kept my level 90 warlock – which I am back to raiding with now leading into WOD.  I boosted another druid ( deleted my old one like an idiot), and have her in ilvl 515 so far.
I like to create things and share them as much as possible.  There are lots of jerks in wow, and I like to be as nice as possible, even if it means I sometimes get taken advantage of.
Leveling through new content is my favorite part though, so this first few months will be my favorite part of wod I presume.
Phil


Audio from Kurly




Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus is on Haitus, while the Addon people work on their addons!!

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


10/24 - 10/30

10

60
Sumjin
20

70

30
Konfesser
80

40

85
Deadkelly
Azelia
Mattarina
50

90
Kushty
Deadkelly


Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Deadkelly

Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment