Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Here are a couple of links and a couple screenshots...the music I used this time is from Duskfall Island. I hope you're all doing great, ladies! xoxo!
/great big hugs & kisses!
Juuno of Azeroth ;D
S.E.L.F.I.E. Cameras and the Field Photographer Achievement - http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2963/s-e-l-f-i-e-cameras-and-the-field-photographer-achievement
Guide to getting the Garrison Jukebox and Music Rolls - http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/jukebox
Duskfall Island Music - Warlords of Draenor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UzeZRqGaE
Screenshot #1 & #2 - I love it when super hot horse people (aka: Mylune) shows up in my Frostwall Tavern...*giggling*
Screenshot #3 - Vivienne taking a nice hot lava bath. O.o
What We've Been Doing:
Reactivating old accounts
1/ Lunar Festival
Dual boxed Leeta and Azeila to get coins
Azeila hit Lvl86
My Mage fell through the floor! Me jumping so you can see her!
Got enough coins to get 1 Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing (40 coins) and 1 Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing (75 coins)
Wingy and I did some coins too - took my Priest Attil, she was getting about 7k xp.
Did Heroic Sinestra and Deathwing! \o/
3/ Mount Runs and Timeless Isle
No luck with any of these this week!
4/ Patch 6.1
- Heirloom Tab!! OMG best thing ever!!!
- Garrison Jukebox - LOVE!!!
I have Lament of the Highborne playing!
I went to get Faerie Dragon scroll…
One of my favourite places!
- S.E.L.F.I.E Camera
Got from mission in Garrison :)
Photo-bombed Panda Style!!
- Logged into all characters to log their heirlooms - had 19.
- Voltandra bought her unknowns from Org guild vendor = 27
- Rogueslayer went to Ironforge:
- Got more -> 35, got the mount! Here it is on Hestrala, lvl 15:
More Lunar Festival
Selfie cam - lavender Pepe
Garrison Cache (and other objects) back to sparkly instead of glowy, plus “Lunarfall Egg” and “Pipper’s Buried Supplies.” What else?
Millri, orc shaman
- 80 -
- Just shy of 82 (81.99), had gotten Vashj’ir coin, so back to Org for cook/fish quests
- Got all the coins!
- Voltandra upgraded heirlooms for her - after the shopping spree and upgrades (plus extra), V went from 75K to about 37K!
- My “clickable” share icon on screenshots isn’t clickable. I can /share, but the screenshots don’t show.
- I did share my lvl 85 achievement, though!
- Blew through Pandaria zones - level up, move on. Picked up Worthy Opponent while riding through the Valley to take the ocean route to Soggy’s Gamble
- Level 90 - on to Draenor!
- Level 92, garrison level 2 at start of show
Ironbreaker - human hunter ironman
- 34 -
- Green Hills of Stranglethorn
Ironbalance, tauren hunter ironman
- 21 -
- Caravan to Mor’Shan Ramparts. Hopped off, “Health Low.” Sat down for some snapvine watermelon, all set.
Hi there all. My name is Kemme and I wanted to do a submission to be part of the Clan of Darkness on Earthen Ring. I am a true altoholic with all 50 slots filled. I actually had to delete a toon to make one on Earthen Ring. I am looking for a guild to join where I can relax and have fun. Right now I have a 35 Orc Hunter named Kemme and I have submitted a little voice segment just for you. Look forward to hearing back from you.
Also, I forgot to mention, *still* haven't done BRF in LFR yet. Maybe I should get on that? ;)
Goodbye Mr Spock
Another slow week with to many deaths in it but here my audio to boot
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
2/20 - 2/26
Last week’s 100’s: Lomwyn
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: